Name: Edwin Okoth Ogada
Years of teaching: 8
- Graduated from the University of Nairobi with B.Ed. with an Upper Second Class Honors. History Major with CRE as the second teaching subject.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Administration and Planning at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa.
- Master of Arts in History ongoing at the University of Nairobi
Brief History of Work Experience
2013 – present: Alliance High School.
Positions of responsibility
- The Assistant Boarding Master Routine.
- A Senior House Master.
- History Club Patron.
- History and Government teacher Form 1-4.
- KCSE Examiner History and Government Paper One (311/1).
- Facilitator in History and Government Workshops for teachers.
- Facilitator of KCSE candidates in History and Government.
- Motivational Speaker.
- Author of ACHIEVERS HISTORY AND GOVERNMENT published by East African Educational Publishers.
- Also, author of a number of yearly KCSE Projections Revision materials.
- Trainer of tutors at the MCENSAL SCHOOL OF FASHION AND DESIGN.
- Contracted by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development to teach History and Government on their TV Education Channel during the COVID-19 PANDEMIC 2020.
History and Government is a very important subject for everyone. It is such an easy and simple subject to master every topic and sub-topic in every level. Positive attitude and passion for the subject are the game changers. The Dawati platform provides a unique platform where you will interact with video tutorials for every subject backed up with comprehensively written notes. There are also evaluations for every topic to test on your level of mastery at the end of each topical content coverage.
I sincerely wish you well as you interact with Dawati e-Learning content as a sure way of passing your examinations.